KittyClysm is a cat blog that concentrates on tips and advice for pet owners, cat facts, and cat stories, as well as featuring reviews on cat products such as toys, litter, and furniture (like cat trees and litter boxes) for cats.
I started KittyClysm in September 2016 so I’d have a place to talk about cat-related things to my heart’s content. Our personal blog, Elise & Thomas had become slathered with posts about our cat, Avery, and so I figured it was high time I devoted a full blog to posts about cats.
In my introduction on KittyClysm, I spoke about how My Pet Python was my first pet blog, and that I did eventually give up writing on that particularly because I no longer had a ball python, and thus no longer had any real motivation to continue writing for the site. A lot of what I write about are pet care posts I’m curious about myself, or issues that crop up in my everyday life as a pet owner, so it made sense that I pretty near well abandoned the site after I no longer had a pet ball python. This almost certainly won’t be true of KittyClysm, however. My guess is I’ll keep publishing to KittyClysm for pretty much ever, since I’m addicted to cats and no longer think I can live without at least one whiskered, purring ball of fluff at home again.
Favourite Posts from KittyClysm
The following are some of my favourite posts published to KittyClysm.
- 25 Secret Rules All Cats Seem to Live By
- The Unspoken Suffering of Cat Owners Everywhere
- How to Take a Half-Decent Selfie Photo With Your Cat
- Cat Nipples?! How Many Do Cats Have? Do Males Have Them, Too?
- Why Do Cats Purr? 12 Reasons: Some Obvious, Some Not
- Honestly, Why Are Cats So Lazy?
- Cat Kneading: Why Cats Knead Things (& People) With Their Paws
- Bored Kitty? Hands-Off Ways to Keep an Indoor Cat Entertained
- My Cat’s Scratching Furniture! How Can I Keep Claws Off the Couch?
- Kitty Keeps Crying: How Do I Know If My Cat is Sick or Just Vocal?
- How to Keep Indoor Cats Happy in Small Apartments
- How to Accidentally Train Your Cat to Beg for Food
- I Think My Cat Hates Me: Does He? Why? How Can I Fix This?
- 11 Ways to Train Your Cat to Be More Snuggly