More Than Just Surviving is a survival and preparedness blog that also concentrates heavily on reviews, gear, and knives. It’s a joint project that Thomas and I started back in June 2013. Since then, we’ve amassed hundreds of posts, and have branched out from simply having one survival related site to having quite a number, some of which have worked out, and others which haven’t. Of all our survival websites, we are best known for More Than Just Surviving – our very first site in the survival industry and the springboard from which our passion for growth in the community began.
Favourite Posts from More Than Just Surviving
The following are some of my favourite posts that I’ve published on More Than Just Surviving.
- The 13-Step Path to Becoming a Better Survivalist
- How to Find Civilization When You Have No Idea Where You Are
- Wilderness Survival Gear: 5 Budget Bundles Under $150
- How to Start a Fire After It’s Rained
- The Ultimate Survival Gear List: Add to Your Survival Kit & Prepper Stockpile!
- How to Stay Warm Indoors When the Power’s Out (& It’s Freezing Outside)
- Why Would a Rational Person Prep for Doomsday?
- 28 Benefits to Prepping Even if TEOTWAWKI Doesn’t Come
- Are Preppers Hoarders? Differences Between Stockpiling & Hoarding
- The Best Survival Foods: Non-Perishables That Can Outlive You
- 6 Steps to Re-Organizing Your Unruly Prepper To-Do List
- Knife Drop: “Zen Spydercos” Yin and Yang
- September 2015 EDC Purse Dump
- Knife Drop: Mods and Upgrades
- June 2015 EDC Purse Dump
- Knife Drop: Thomas’ Favourite Outdoor Knives
You can see all posts written by me for More Than Just Surviving here.