Survival Threads is a survival, preparedness, and gear community forum. Thomas and I started Survival Threads back in June 2015, and are happy to say we’ve met some pretty amazing people through the forum since. Starting up this forum has been one of the most rewarding things we’ve done in the survival industry in that it’s become the much-wanted space for in-depth survival discussion that we hoped it would be. If you’re looking for a level-headed place to talk about survival and prepping without any of the politics and religion mixed in, this is the spot for you. Although Thomas and I no longer have very much time for posting these days considering all our personal projects, we love dropping in to catch up on what others have been discussing on this forum, and I must admit, I love stopping by whenever I have issues around the house I need solving – there’s always plenty of good advice to go around here.
Favourite Threads from Survival Threads
The following are some of my favourite discussion threads published on Survival Threads.
Survival & Preparedness
- For the preppers: What made you first get involved in prepping?
- Math can save you time and effort. [Renewable Energy]
- Ideal climate for wilderness survival?
- How would you recommend a beginner prepper get started prepping?
- Survival FUD, snake oil by any other name.
- Local emergencies near you?
- What do you think are the 5 most basic survival skills?